Wednesday 11 July 2012


Today 11 July Lis and I went to the Port of London Challenge on the Thames . And once more our ladies streaked ahead to win . Well done .Lis joined the PV Salient at Westminster Pier and I joined our team at Temple Pier expecting to be the passenger in the cutter and ready for rain. But our Bargemaster Johnny Dwan made it plain that I was too heavy and I was not needed as a passenger !So I followed our team with the Deputy Master Barry Dennis and his Lady Jan on our Bargemaster's boat . The race was beween the Embankment and Chelsea .We all then gathered for the prizegiving and refreshments on the Salient . It was a very pleasant evening with only infrequent showers !!! Thank you girls and Johnny . I will write a fuller report for the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment